Friday, August 3, 2007

Friendshipday SMS


This post is friendship day's special one... Give a thrill to all of your best friends by sending this sms. Wish us if you feel so. Happy friendship day to all our viewers.

A friend is sweet when it is new. And it is sweeter when it is true. But you know what? It is sweetest when it is u.

True friends are like Diamonds... they are real & rare. False friends r like leaves... they r scattered everywhere. But I found Kohinoor diamond..

A good friend is like a computer; me 'enter' ur life, 'save' u in my heart, 'format' ur problems, 'shift' u 2 opportunities & never 'delete' u from my memory!

Never abandon old friends. They r hard 2 replace. Friendships is like wine: it gets BETTER as it grows OLDER. Just like us... i get BETTER, u get OLDER.

A B C D E F G H I . . . . . . . . . . . U V W X Y Z.. Dekha I aur U ke beech mein jo bhee aaya sabko tapka diya...

Whenever I look at my palm, I wonder which of those tiny cute crisscross lines made me so lucky to have a sweet & nice friend like U.

The one who likes you most, sometimes hurts you, but again he is the only one who feels your pain.

When does a friend become a best friend?
When his dialouge, "I care for you" converts into "I will kill you if you don't care for me"

6 rules to be HAPPY: Free ur heart from hatred; Free ur mind from worries; Live simply; Expect less; Give more & Always have ME as UR FRIEND

Dont write your name on sand, waves will wash it. Dont write your name on sky, wind may blow it. Write your name on hearts of your friends, thats where it will stay.

1 Advice- Don’t change, 1 request- take care, 1 wish- Don't forget me, 1 Lie- I hate U, 1 truth- I Miss U, 1 hope- We'll always be Gud Friends.

Friends r like stars. u can't always see them, But u know they are always there 4 you...

God apun se pucha,
Kidhar jana mangta ?
SWARG YA NARAK ?
Apun bola NARAK !
Apun ko malum,
Tum sala dost log udharich milega,
Bole to Jidhar tum, Woich apun ka SWARAG!!

Friendship is vast like Universe, deep like Ocean, high like Sky, strong like Iron, kind like Mother, cute like Me, and sweet like U!

A friend is a push when you have stopped, a chat when u r lonely, a guide when u r searching, a smile when u r sad, a song when u r glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin