Friday, January 15, 2010

Watch My Name is Khan Bollywood Movie Online

My Name is Khan
Director: Karan Johar
Release Dates: February 12, 2010
Starring: Shahrukh Khan, Kajol Mandira, Jimmy Shergill, Christopher B. Duncan
Producer: Dharma Productions, Red Chillies Entertainment, Fox STAR Studios
Screenplay: Shibani Bathija
Movie Score: Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy
Cinematography: Ravi K. Chandran

My Name is Khan Movie Plot


Watch My Name is Khan in a real life story of Rizwan Khan of Mumbai who immigrates in San Fransisco where he falls in love to Mandira (Kajol) whom he latter marries. The aftermath of New York terrorist attack leads the couple to face a number of challenges which causes them to part ways. Rizwan then begins a long journey across the United States to win Mandira back.

My Name is Khan Trailer



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin