Monday, April 26, 2010

Justin Bieber - My World 2.0 Album

Justin Bieber - My World 2.0
Justin Bieber has made the music scene see the power of his voice. He top so many chart in US and even in the world world. His repacked album "My World 2.0" got the top spot in almost music chart world wide.

A song called "Smile" is declared as a fan appreciation tune. "This is the song I wrote for my fans and dedicate to them," Justin gushed. Another track titled "That Should Be Me" is "a song about how I should be your man," he continued.

"My World 2.0" tracklisting:

  1. "Baby" feat. Ludacris
  2. "Somebody to Love"
  3. "Stuck in the Moment"
  4. "Smile"
  5. "Runaway Luv"
  6. "Never Let You Go"
  7. "Overboard"
  8. "Eenie Mini" feat. Sean Kingston
  9. "Up"
  10. "That Should Be Me"
http://hotfile.com/dl/32699607/f43e25a/AXS2Justin_Bieber-My_World_2.0-2010.zip.html

Justin Bieber fever is on. He's everywhere and we cannot stop this mania he created on the music industry. So, who else doesn't know Justin and his songs?

Justin Bieber - Baby ft. Ludacris



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin