Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Dear Disney Channel Rocks,






You suck. Majorly. You guys can't sing, you can't dance, you can't really do anything that remotely resembles decent. I don't know what it is about this show that makes my blood boil: it could be the awful lyrics, the awful music, the dated dance moves, the ridiculously high volume during the performance, the selfish "its all about me" mannerism and nature, the conceited attitude, the constant missing of notes you didn't need to hit in the first place, or just the overall fact that in a Hollywood theme park, instead of looking to reach classic musicals like Grease, Chicago, Mary Poppins, we reach out to a distorted grouping of songs the performers call "greatest ever" and use this instead. I would greatly appreciate if you stop doing this show immediately and go back to do doing something else...anything else...anything, just not this. I am pretty sure one year from now, Cheetah Girls, Camp Rock and High School Musical will be an extremely distant memory.

But stop. Please. Honestly.

Sincerely,
Disney Fan.

P.S. Did I already mention your show sucks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin