Thursday, February 24, 2011

MY (!!!FINAL!!!) 83rd ACADEMY AWARDS PREDICTIONS.


The Oscars are this Sunday. So I will give my FINAL PREDICTIONS as to who will win and the films that will win.

Best Picture: The King's Speech

Best Director: David Fincher, The Social Network

Best Actor: Colin Firth, The King's Speech

Best Actress: Natalie Portman, Black Swan

Best Supporting Actor: Christian Bale, The Fighter

Best Supporting Actress: Helena Bonham Carter, The King's Speech

Best Adapted Screenplay: The Social Network

Best Original Screenplay: The King's Speech

Best Foreign Language Film: Biutiful

Best Animated Feature: Toy Story 3

My picks this time around are based on, the awards that the actors have won from the SAG awards to the BAFTA. I will come back next week and give my final views on the winners and films.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin